Mesa Roof Materials
Proudly Serving Pinetop-Lakeside &
The Greater East Valley Area
The decision to move forward with a new roof installation is big for a property owner. Short-term budgetary considerations, long-term durability, and property value issues impact the decision on what material to use for the new roof. There are pros and cons to each type of Mesa roof material, and WPD Roofing is well-suited to help people make the right decision for them. With over 37 years of experience, we work with several types of material and can offer wise advice on what is best for your unique situation.
Contact our office by calling (480) 526-4729 or by filling out our online contact form. We serve both home and business owners throughout the East Valley.
Types of Roofing Materials
We work with six different types of material, each with its own strengths:
- Tile Roofing: Renowned for its durability, tile roofing exhibits remarkable resilience to various weather challenges, starting with the scorching desert heat we deal with in the summers. Furthermore, tile roofing provides superior protection against water and fire damage. Tile roofing is usually made of clay, although lightweight materials are also available.
- Shingle Roofing: A cost-effective option, shingle roofing is highly accessible for homeowners. Typically composed of asphalt or fiberglass, shingle roofs offer an extensive range of styles and colors to choose from, allowing homeowners to customize their roofs to suit their preferences and enhance the overall aesthetic of their homes.
- Shake Roofing: Modern shake roofing combines both style and superior protection. This innovative option replicates the timeless look of wood shakes, providing a classic aesthetic appeal to any home. But what sets it apart is its ability to offer high resistance to fire and wind. With a thicker composition, shake-style roofs demonstrate enhanced durability, making them resilient against harsh weather conditions.
- Metal Roofing: Metal roofing offers an extensive array of choices regarding colors, styles, materials, and finishes. Moreover, many of these options come with a 30 to 50-year warranty, providing homeowners with long-term peace of mind. Investing in a metal roof not only enhances the resale value of your home but may offer substantial energy savings, reducing your monthly bills.
- Steel-Coated Roofing: Stone-coated steel roofing effortlessly blends style and formidable protection. This energy-efficient material utilizes recycled materials, thus making it an environmentally friendly choice. Stone-coated steel roofing not only enhances the longevity of your roof but also contributes to sustainability efforts, making it a compelling choice for homeowners.
- Foam Roofing: Polyurethane foam provides a robust roofing solution that gives protection against leaks and offers quality insulation. While commonly used in commercial buildings, foam roofing can be applied to residential properties. This single-layer roofing system eliminates the presence of seams, especially around flashing areas, significantly minimizing the risk of water damage.
A Reputation That Stands Above the Rest
WPD Roofing has earned a lot of trust from property owners in the years since our founding in 1986. We’ve got an A+ Rating with the BBB. We’ve given quite a few complimentary reviews. We believe one big reason for that is that homeowners know that we have only their best interest at heart when we make a recommendation. Making the right decision on Mesa roof materials isn’t always easy, but people know they can trust us to help them sort through it. Let us help you next.
Call our office at (480) 526-4729 to schedule an appointment and get a free estimate.
Dane, Dave, and their entire team did a great job replacing my roof, which was hail damaged. They assisted me with my insurance claim, which was very beneficial and super easy! Kudos to their company!Phillip P.
From the moment WPD came to inspect our roof their workmanship, cleanliness, and overall experience exceeded our expectations. And our roof is absolutely gorgeous!Sara M.
Great quality work, good people, lots of help dealing with inadequate adjustment from our insurance company. The process was so easy and I didn't do a single thing!Martha G.