Mesa Roof Replacement
Proudly Serving Pinetop-Lakeside and
The Greater East Valley Area
Nothing lasts forever, and the roof of a residential or commercial property is no different. There comes a time when a roof, much like a car, is better off being replaced than continually being repaired. WPD Roofing has spent over 37 years serving property owners across the East Valley. We can help you decide whether the time for a new installation has arrived and what materials to use.
Call our Mesa roof replacement and installation technicians today at (480) 526-4729 or contact us online for a free estimate.
At Western Pine Development, your satisfaction is our priority! See for yourself what our customers have to say about working with us.
Dane, Dave, and their entire team did a great job replacing my roof, which was hail damaged. They assisted me with my insurance claim, which was very beneficial and super easy! Kudos to their company!Phillip P.
From the moment WPD came to inspect our roof their workmanship, cleanliness, and overall experience exceeded our expectations. And our roof is absolutely gorgeous!Sara M.
Great quality work, good people, lots of help dealing with inadequate adjustment from our insurance company. The process was so easy and I didn't do a single thing!Martha G.
Within two hours of calling WPD, a rep was at my home for an estimate. They were fast and efficient. I highly recommend this family-owned business. Very professional from start to finish!Greg A.
Western Pine Development exceeded our expectations. They replaced our roof after storm damage and they were first class all the way. We highly recommend!Steve W.
I would recommend Western Pine Development for any job big or small. My wife has never been happier with the house since our remodel.Justin H.
Check these guys out to help get you peace of mind. Thank you so much for getting it done so quickly.Jennifer C.
Western Pine Development is a great company to work with. They get the job done promptly and are very professional. I would highly recommend them.Hope W.
Installing a new roof can bring numerous benefits to homeowners, making it worth the investment.
- Increased Home Value: Potential buyers may be more attracted to a house with a new roof. Investing in a new roof can potentially recoup a significant portion of the cost when selling your home. Depending on market conditions, it’s possible the new roof could even result in a profit.
- Enhanced Curb Appeal: A new roof can transform the appearance of your property, enhancing its curb appeal. Whatever roof type you choose, a new installation can give your home a renewed and attractive look. This can make a positive impression on potential buyers and your friends and neighbors.
- Improved Energy Efficiency: Older roofs tend to have less insulation and may develop gaps or leaks over time, allowing conditioned air to escape and outside air to infiltrate. This can increase heating and cooling costs, as your HVAC system works harder to maintain a comfortable indoor temperature. A well-insulated roof can better regulate the temperature inside your home and lower your utility bills.
- Lower Insurance Premiums: Insurance companies consider the condition of your roof when determining your policy rates. An older or damaged roof may pose a higher risk for potential insurance claims due to water damage or other issues. By installing a new roof, you demonstrate to carriers that your home is well-maintained and less likely to require costly repairs.
- Improved Air Quality: An old or damaged roof may allow moisture to seep into your home, leading to mold growth and affecting the air you breathe. You can help protect your home from water damage and mold issues by installing a new roof. This contributes to a healthier living environment for you and your family.
- Safety: In extreme cases, an aging roof may be more susceptible to leaks, structural damage, or collapse. Replacing your old roof eliminates these potential safety hazards and creates a secure and stable shelter. A new roof can withstand harsh weather conditions, protecting your home from wind, rain, and other environmental elements.